Planner Girls Collective Q&A

This weeks sees us planner girls answering another bout of questions :). The face this is the first one I've done in a while feels like a bit of a cop out! Now that much of the shizz taking up my time and space in my head is over and done with I'm planning to get back on track ;)

Brew in hand and laptop on me knee....so off I go :)

Why did you start your blog?
I'm not sure really. I guess it's an extension of my journalling and scrapbooking. I've always enjoyed reading other blogs and fancied having a go myself - not that so far it has turned out too well! I always think "ahh that would be amazing to blog about" and then five minutes later the idea has flown away or I've lost interest and been distracted by something else. My aim is to try and turn this around and post more regularly about what I get up to.

Other than planning do you do any other crafts?
Oh jeez, I'm into everything haha. I'll try anything once, whenever I come across a new craft I'm like a moth to a flame. I need. I must! Currently I'm into crochet, knit, sew, scrapbook, journal, candle making, clay modelling, tie dye and cross stitch. Oh recently decoupage!

Favourite Facebook groups?
Hmm I'm in quite a few groups for various things. For planner or crafting it would either be the Mrs Brimbles group or the documented life group. The level of talent in these two groups is amazing! Love seeing everyones crafty creations. It really fires my imagination and inspires me to get going with my own projects...although I do leave far too many unfinished!


If money was no object, what planner would you use?
I'm not sure anything would change really. I love the planners I currently have. Although at some point I'd like to create myself a cosmic TN to house my sketch books. But that's mostly a time issue not really a monetary one.

How many planners do you currently own? And how many are presently in use?
Yikes...I honestly dread to think how many I own. The correct answer is probably too many, but my actual answer is not enough. If I had to hazard a guess...I could count but that would require me to get up and walk next door and count...but urge....heatwave. So I reckon 30? Currently in use are my EC which I have for work. MY A5 for additional work notes. My personal which is my everyday carry. My art journal and journal and lastly my affirmations journal. Oh and my pet planner. so that makes....*counts back* 7! I currently use 7 :)

Who is your planner idol? Whose planners or planning style do you aspire to?
I don't think there is anyone specific. I'm a bit of a floozy in that sense hahaha! I'm inspired by lots of ladies (and gentlemen), it tends to be anything pretty, colourful or full of stickers x)


Rings, Disc, Coil or Strings? Why?
Ahh I can't pick one! I use all of them for different reasons...oh I forgot my happy planner for my photo a day for a a year challenge! So that's 8! I use 8 planners :):)

That was short and sweet :)

Don't forget to check out all the other awesome ladies in the collective ;)

The Stationery Geekette
Ska Loving Geek
The Vintage Planner
Plan with Hannah
My Chaotically Eclectic Life
My Pink Rambles
Pennygate Crafts
Ugly Bug
zzz0eee
Planner Montannah
Kerry May Makes
Rebecca Project Life
Becster
The Scrapbook Girl
Scarlet Moon Crafts
The Chaotic Paper Geek



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Create Journal #6 - A lesson in Reflection

The (second) most wonderful time of the year!!

Fairytales and the Brimble's Book Club